HYPER PIGMENTATION RESURFACING IN CLEARWATER, FL
Lutronic Ultra™ is a low-downtime laser that resurfaces the skin, giving it a brighter tone and improved texture. Treatments can be customized for your particular needs and schedule.
Lutronic Ultra can be used on the Face, Neck or Chest (decolette).
Ultra can treat mild to moderate:
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM LUTRONIC ULTRA
— Your provider may apply numbing cream prior to your treatment.
— Patients describe the Ultra treatment as a warm, tingling sensation, which may vary. The treatment time may range from 5-20 minutes or longer.
— Immediately following the treatment, you will notice some redness which will lessen over the next day or so.
— The following 5-6 days, your skin will have a dry, sandpaper-like texture. This is normal and will resolve as your skin exfoliates, revealing fresher, clearer skin.
Is there any downtime?
You will experience mild redness following your Lutronic Ultra™ treatment and you will be able to resume normal activities immediately. Full healing may take 5 to 7 days but makeup may be applied sooner upon direction from your treatment provider.
How does it feel?
Discomfort during Ultra treatments is variable. Most patients describe the sensation as “mild to moderate” discomfort. Your provider may elect to apply a topical numbing cream to minimize discomfort.
How long does the treatment take?
Treatments range from 5 to 20 minutes, depending upon the area being treated. Some Ultra treatments are so quick that patients refer to it as a Lunchtime Facial!
How many treatments will I need?
Depending upon your expectations, you may see results after a single treatment while other skin conditions could require several visits. Discuss your expectations with your provider.
Is Ultra safe for all skin types?
Yes! Anyone can benefit from Ultra’s cutting-edge technology.
Patient Post-Treatment Instructions
- Patients may experience burning sensation for 1-2 hours immediately after the treatment. Cooling with an ice pack can provide relief to the treated area. Make sure to enclose the ice pack in sterile and dry gauze to prevent water from penetrating the tissue in the treated area.
- Keep the treatment area moisturized. After the first day, gently wash and pat the skin gently dry for two days. Do not scrub the treated area. Moisturize daily. Usually, any crust will separate naturally within 5-7 days after the treatment.
- Please do not use cosmetics which contain active ingredients such as Retinol or AHA after treatment without prior permission from the doctor.
- Avoid exercising for the first week post-treatment or until initial healing has occurred. Increased redness may result from any activity that increases blood flow or body temperature (e.g. alcohol consumption, exercise, and sauna).
- Avoid using cosmetics containing alcohol for at least 1 week after treatment.
- For at least 20 days after treatment, apply UV A/B sunblock daily with SPF of at least 30. Use an umbrella, hat or any other available protection against sunlight while spending time outdoors.
- Please contact your doctor with any questions or concerns.